Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Day 1

17.57

Woke up at 10 am today, didn't get up untill 2 pm. Whats the point i have nothing to do, I'm getting a little bored of doing nothing these days, tomorrow i plan to go to a job agency place and register that way i'll get some money which is desperately needed, bit hey hoe this is what happens in life money is needed for survival!

Saw my bestfriend yesterday, he's great but he looks past me so not so great all my guy friends all seem to be obsessed with Sparrow face; I don't get whats so amazing about her, sure she's thin and a cock tease but that's unfair shes also so manipulative, selfish and paranoid at the same time, is that what guys want? Nah didn't think so it might be what my friends want though because they are literally all smitten for her. I wish i understood!

My best friend is the worst for it though he always gets our names mixed up. I'm not like her, well maybe i am a little but i don't demand attention, I dont try and cause conflicts like she does and I certainly don't look like her! she's tall thin and a brunette i on the other hand am short, fat and blonde. Hell I don't care what i looklike most of the time. I don't look a mess I just know beauty is on the inside but there are times when I look at myself and think 'that's why you're 18 and never been kissed' but to be honest I'm a happy person I don't need someone else to define me. A little attention wouldn't make me unhappy though!

Spoke to some of the Majon gang today God knows how much i miss them. I love my Uni friends it's like some of them know me like they've known me as long fod or adrian (by best friends from home) i would add K to that list but she seems to have drifted and its so much hard work to talk to her now days where as i could not talk to fod or adrian for months and they'd still know its me and just carry on and i wouldnt have to explain everything to them because they know me so well. The guys at uni are the same well some are Nernana is shes amazing i love her to bits its like she's known me my whole life and know what i'm going to say, what i want to say and what i meant to say. And i miss her totally when i'm up north and shes in Devon, Damn it I'm missing her so much.

No comments: